Phaiser BHS-730 Reviews: What’s Good and What’s Not
I have been into Bluetooth headphones lately. Truly, they are not as cheap as the other brands or the wired headphones, but they stand out because of their overall performance. Since they are wireless, I found them quite practical when I take my workout routines or whenever I need to take a call while driving.
The list of the available Bluetooth headphones on the market is overwhelming. So, finding the best pair might get a little challenging. I have tried and compared some popular brands, such as Jaybird X2 and Powerbeats2 by Beats, and their performances have been commendable and spectacular, but the price tags were over the top.
I have kept on searching and found some of the best wireless Bluetooth headphones and the Phaiser BHS-730 is one of the best buys.
The Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Headphones
When Phaiser released the BHS-730 Bluetooth headphones, a lot of reviews came out regarding its features. I was convinced and hence, bought a pair of my own. The sound quality, the design, the connectivity are nothing short of amazing. The listening experience is sublime.
I want you to know how my experience with these headphones went through. With this review, I will uncover the features piece by piece. But of course, just like any other headphones, Phaiser BHS-730 also has its downsides.
- HD SOUND - 8mm Speakers combined with Bluetooth 4.1 create super accurate HD sound with powerful bass. The bullet-shaped Comply T-400 M memory foam tips provide Total Isolation from external noise.
- MAGNETIC - Easily stow your Earbuds by wearing them around your neck. Instantly access your Earphones anytime without searching your pockets. Looks cool as well!
- SWEAT PROOF - Say Goodbye to Water-Damage! Protected by Liquipel Nano Coating your Buds withstand sweaty workouts and will survive accidental dropping into water - Guaranteed!
- SECURE FIT - The patented winged earphone tips hold your Buds in place during rigorous workouts. Over- and Under-Ear fit options included.
- LIFETIME SWEATPROOF WARRANTY - We will replace your Earbuds in case they ever get damaged by sweat! No questions asked.
Last update on 2017-05-26 PST - Details
- Great sound quality; powerful bass and treble; no distortion
- Features 4.1 Bluetooth connection – the latest version
- Quick and easy pairing – applicable to all devices (Apple or Android)
- Offers 4 to 6 hours battery life
- Good fit; good for working out or running or any outdoor activity; comfortable to wear
- Ergonomic and cool design
- Made of high-quality materials
- Water-resistant and sweat-proof
- The headphones provide great fit if they are placed correctly in your ears. Otherwise, they would fall off
- The battery life is shorter than the other brands
- The range of the Bluetooth connection is short
PHAISER BHS-730: Features and Benefits
How did the performance go? Take a look at these top features.
1./ Sound Quality
When looking for a good pair of Bluetooth headphones, the sound quality is the very first thing we check. The treble, the bass, and the power should be in its highest quality, and the Phaiser BHS-730 didn’t fall behind.
I’ve tried this while working out and I love how everything’s balanced and well-incorporated. The bass is strong and powerful but not overwhelming and the treble is lightweight. It has 8 millimeter speakers that provide high-definition sound quality and accuracy for different aspects of the sounds.
Whenever I play my songs in its loudest volume, they do not distort! Thus, I hear every detail, every beat, the crisp and the bass. Everything’s soulful. The A2DP stereo plays a huge role in its excellent sound quality.
2./ Bluetooth Connection
The Phaiser BHS-730 uses a 4.1 Bluetooth connection - the latest of all versions. Does it make a difference? Yes, indeed! Since it is the latest version, unlike the other brands of Bluetooth headphones, the Phaiser BHS-730 have the ability to connect or pair with different devices effortlessly and without any troubles.
I have tried connecting them with my Android and Apple devices and the pairing is quick and easy!
Another feature I am impressed about these headphones is when I take my calls. There are times when I have to pick up an incoming call while I am still listening to music. I have got no problems with that!
I do not need to take them off to answer the call. I just press the “call” button and I will be directed to the call without any further interruptions. The built-in microphone also delivers clear and excellent voice or sound quality on the other end.
The stable Bluetooth connection allows me to listen to my playlist without any interruptions or sound lapses, and to speak over my phone calls hands-free and without any hassle.
3./ Battery Life
The battery life could be one of the issues you have to check if you spend most of your time with your headphones. So, how long do Phaiser BHS-730 headphones last?
From my experience, if fully charged, you can continuously use them for about 4 to 6 hours. I think that is long enough for my daily routines. I use them often when I go for a run or exercise. If you also do not use them the whole day, 4 to 6 hours would be just fine.
If the battery drops below the average or is almost empty, you can charge it with the micro USB included in the package. It only takes 90 minutes to be fully-charged. But if you prefer more accurate battery life reading, the LifeState technology is available and notifies you when your battery gets very low and needs charging!
4./ Design and Comfort
The design reminds me of the Jaybird X2, sort of. The Phaiser BHS-730 have these tiny wings that keep them perfectly fit in your ears. I’ve tried them while I was running and they didn’t fall off! I guess the winged tips contributed well with the fit.
I find them comfortable as well, especially with the cushions. They are coated with memory foam, not only it keeps them comfortable, but also retains the excellent sound quality. They do not let any ambient noise interrupt your music.
Sports enthusiasts will love the Phaiser BHS-730 while they do their work out or sports routines. These headphones are sweat and water-resistant!
They are available in five different colors – Blackout, Oceanblue, Heliotrope, Limegreen and Redheat.
These headphones are made of high-quality materials. The Aviation-grade aluminum-magnesium-alloy are what these headphones are made of. They make them durable and lightweight thus easy to wear and will last for a long time.
Though they are water-resistant, they cannot be used for swimming.
As what I always say, everything has its drawbacks and the Phaiser BHS-730 has too! What are those, then?
- The winged tips provide comfort and keep the headphones perfectly fit in your ears. However, they do not fall off, unless they are placed correctly.
- The battery life is shorter compared to the other brands. If you prefer longer hours, perhaps for the whole day, the Phaiser BHS-730 might not be the best pair for you. They are easy to recharge, anyway.
- Though it offers quick and easy pairing, the range of the Bluetooth connection is short. They work well with the devices that are nearby, perhaps while inside your pocket or while you are holding it.
Who is it for?
These wireless headphones are recommended for all the sports people, those who go for their workout routines, or, perhaps, those who are just simply music enthusiasts. The Phaiser BHS-730 will take your listening experience to the next level!
Phaiser BHS-730 Reviews: What the Users Say
The Phaiser BHS-730 received a both positive and negative reviews from the users on Amazon. Most of them pointed out a lot of impressive features. They commended the sound quality as excellent, the construction and design and the affordable price. You could see a lot of 5-star ratings everywhere!
On the negative side, some users found the Bluetooth range very poor and the battery life a bit short. Some say that the battery only lasted for 2 hours or less. The other users also commented that the product’s durability is not commendable as it lasted only for a few months.
What Else do You Want to Know about the Phaiser BHS-730 Headphones?
- Is it compatible in all types of devices? Yes, it is. It uses 4.1 Bluetooth connection – the latest version – so it connects perfectly with all the types of devices.
- What is its Bluetooth foot range? It can go up to 40-foot range.
- Does it have a built-in microphone? Yes, it does. Even if you are connected with two devices, you can still take incoming calls. It also has great clarity.
- How’s the noise cancellation? Can it block any ambient noise? It does block ambient noise but not completely. However, the sound quality is loud enough. But if you’re in a noisy environment, like working with your mower or any noisy equipment, you can still enjoy your music without any interruptions.
- Does it feature indicators for the battery level? Yes, it does. It notifies you and tells you if the battery is high, medium or low.
Phaiser BHS-730: Alternatives
If you think the Phaiser BHS-730 headphones are not the ones you are looking for, you may consider the following alternatives.
Beats by Dr. Dre has been widely known for their wired and wireless headphones that offer superb music. The Powerbeats2 have proven that consistency in sound quality. The reason why it has been one of the best Bluetooth headphones on the market due.
- Its initial pairing is quick and easy. It offers stable Bluetooth connection and perfectly pairs with many devices, particularly with Apple devices.
- It features a musical tone indicator to notify the user if the headphones are turned on or off.
- Powerbeats2 offers strong and powerful bass, treble and stereo quality without any distortion.
- The battery life can last up to 6 hours.
- They are clip-ons. They are designed with loops to secure the headphones in your ears without falling off.
Powerbeats2 headphones are one of the best headphones now on the market due to its incredible sound quality. No doubt about that.
However, this product lapses over some missing features. Since they are designed for Apple devices, they do work perfectly with them, but not with Android devices. There have also been negative reviews regarding the indicators. They could’ve been better if there were an available indicator when the battery drops very low or when it needs recharging or for other necessary notifications. With regards to the price, some users find these headphones expensive.
2./ Jaybird X2
If you still feel neither Powerbeats2 nor Phaiser BHS-730 is the best pair of Bluetooth headphones for you, take a look at the Jaybird X2’s features.
- The initial pairing is quick and easy. It uses a 2.1 Bluetooth connection and can connect with Bluetooth-available devices such as Apple and Android. Jaybird X2 is compatible with both devices.
- It features a voice indicator that notifies you if the headphones are turned off or on, if the battery drops below the average or almost empty or when it needs recharging when it is connected and a lot more.
- These headphones offer excellent and balanced sound quality. The bass is not as powerful as the Powerbeats2’s, rather lighter or softer. However, it retains the great quality of stereo and treble. The music never distorts no matter how loud it gets.
- The battery can last up to 8 hours. Easy to recharge.
- They are designed with earbuds and tiny wings for more secure and comfy fit. They are the in-ears type.
The downsides most users found about this product are the fit and the bass quality.
Jaybird X2 headphones are designed with earbuds and winged tips. They can provide better fit if placed correctly. When it comes to the bass quality, some users did not prefer the softer and lighter version of this product.
JBL Reflect Mini is also one of the best buys on the market. You may also want to give these headphones a shot if you don’t think any of the products listed above are the best ones.
- The battery life can last up to 8 hours.
- It features a reflective strip that can be useful when you jog at night.
- They are sweat-resistant and water-resistant.
- These headphones offer intense and deep bass quality. The highs and high-mids all sounded excellent, but the lows could have been boosted more.
- Pairing through Bluetooth connection is hassle-free.
There had been issues regarding its connection. The pairing has no problem at all but after a while, the connection lapses. That’s why some users complained about the unstable Bluetooth connection.
The sound quality was OKAY but not great.
The Verdict: Overall Performance
After jotting down these features one by one, is the Phaiser BHS-730 worth your money? Absolutely! These Bluetooth headphones are dope! So if you put your money on this pair, I bet you'll love these wireless headphones as well.
For the overall performance, I'll give the Phaiser BHS-730 four stars! The Bluetooth connection, the sound quality, the durability, the design and comfort are all commendable. You cannot always find such stunning features incorporated in an affordable wireless headphones.
I almost gave it a complete 5-star rating, but I think it misses that one point due to its drawbacks. Though the cons listed above are not much of a big deal. But, all in all, the Phaiser BHS-730 is a great buy.